Back on the market!! Rare opportunity to own a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with just under 2,800 sf. This property is situated on two quiet and private acres surrounded by beauty in Churchton, Md. The huge game room and large dining room are the perfect setting for gatherings and to entertain guests. Relax in front of a fabulous wood stove in the living room for cozy morning coffee or watch the deer graze the backyard on those chilly evenings. Step outside to your manicured yard with a large chicken coop/ shed and all that nature has to offer. Bonus: Are you looking for a room to tinker in or store your large toys? No problem with your spacious, airconditioned separate 34x30x16 three-car garage/workshop, with 10Klb lift, complete with office, and 1/2 bath. A Must See. Surrounded by serenity yet conveniently close to shopping, dining and entertainment, and all that the Chesapeake Bay has to offer. Short commute and easy access into DC, Baltimore, and Annapolis, MD. Call today to schedule a tour of this one-of-a-kind property.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Oil Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Ga
2,796 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Central.
- 1. Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Level, Open.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price