Spacious estate featuring 5 BRâs, 4.5 BAs located on 5.9 beautiful acres. From the moment you drive up, you begin to feel the warmth of the home. The main floor boasts a large galley kitchen with adjoining open casual dining space, full pantry, butler's pantry, family room with wood burning fireplace, formal living room, and formal dining room. The second-floor owners suite has a huge walk-in closet, and an en suite luxury bath with jacuzzi brand tub/ separate shower. Also, on the second floor you will find four additional spacious bedrooms. The laundry area is conveniently located on the second floor. Large inviting front porch on main floor and backyard deck and flagstone patio perfect for family fun! The lower level features a partially finished basement with office space, its own entrance and plenty of storage. The property has two small frog ponds and a large pond in the rear/side of the home. An attached 2 car garage with more room for parking on the driveway. Roof and gutters are three years old. Close to Baltimore and DC. Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Well
Brick Veneer, Vinyl Siding, Other Construction
5,694 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Galley Kitchen
- Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Entrance Outside
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer, Other
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Pond, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price