Possibly one of the best lots in the community this spacious brick colonial sits on a hill top with open front and back yard. Inside you will find all you need with gourmet kitchen open to family room, formal dining room, living room, half bath and office all on main level. Kitchen is gourmet with double wall oven, cooktop, disposal, center island with room for seats and breakfast area. Family room is open and has gas fireplace. Upper level owners suite with separate tv room (could be future nursery, home office, work out room, plus an open sitting area, cathedral ceilings, FOUR closets, super bath. Laundry is on this level for ease. Three additional generously sized bedrooms and full bath round out this level. Lower level has a full bath and awaits your design. Outside your rear french door finds a large trex deck overlooking your grand level back yard with sprinkler system to keep it green! Plenty of parking in the side load two car garage plus extra wide parking pad and paved driveway. Brand new roof has been installed. The sellers are working on a few things inside still and is priced to reflect a few cosmetic updates a new buyer may want to make. Affordable and located in one of the best communities in northern Calvert! Sellers must find home of choice before settlement or will require rent back.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service
3,771 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lyons Creek Overlook
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Cleared, Level, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price