Renovated in 2016, this 4 bed 2 Full, 2 - 1/2 Bath home in Jones Valley has it all. Hardwood floors throughout the entire main level. The gourmet front kitchen with a large pantry, granite counters, stainless appliances, and glass tile backsplash has ample counterspace and cabinets for storage. The large bay window allows for tons of natural light to fill the space. There is also a pass-through window from the kitchen to the dining room. The remainder of the main level has an open floor plan with separately defined spaces for both dining room room living room. Main level coat closet and 1/2 bath are conveniently located in the main level hallway. On the 2nd floor you will find 3 of the 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The master bedroom with ensuite master bath has a vaulted ceilings and a large closet area. There is also a sitting area off of the closet with counterspace and bright lighting. The master bath with shower tub combo has a tile surround with wall niche for your essentials. The remaining 2 good sized bedrooms, with high ceilings, have carpet and ceiling fans. On the lower level you will will find the 4th bedroom or office, the laundry area, and the spacious recreation room with wood burning fireplace. Sliding glass doors lead to the spacious deck with views of the wooded area behind the home. One assigned parking space is in front of the home with tons of guest parking all around. The community also has a community playground. This home is convenient to 695 and I83.
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,980 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Full, Heated
- Screened, Vinyl Frame, Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)