PRICE REDUCED!!! SELLER WILLING TO GIVE FLOORING CREDIT! Incredible opportunity to own a beautifully renovated and custom designed ranch style home privately situated on 5.88 acres! Quietly set beyond mature trees a vast driveway welcomes you to this sprawling property with space for horses or similar animals, a covered front porch, semi-inground saltwater pool, large barn, deck, wooded trails, and more. Architecturally interesting, the warmly functional floor plan features arched doorways, sun-filled windows, recessed lighting, crown molding, hardwood flooring, and exposed brick walls. Gourmet kitchen appointed with a tile backsplash, contrasting granite counters and island with breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances including a range hood. This spacious showpiece is wonderfully designed to entertain hosting generously sized living and dining rooms with features including bay windows, hardwoods, and a pellet stove. Sip your morning coffee from the adjacent circular sunroom with large casement windows and skylights overlooking the scenic wooded view. Retreat to the primary bedroom complemented by an atrium door to the deck, renovated bath with a double vanity, floor to ceiling tiled shower with dual shower heads, and a walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms, a full bath, and laundry room conclude this section of the home. The right wing of the home provides a bonus room, fourth bedroom, and full bath with a separate entrance making it ideal for a guest or in-law suite. Sizable side loading 2-car garage and whole house generator. Property Updates: Renovated kitchen and baths, flooring, landscaping, front porch and walkways, washer and dryer, pool, and more! This carefully designed home is within proximity to US-50, Annapolis, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well, Pri
Brick, Vinyl Siding, Stone, Aluminum Siding
3,308 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Disposal, Ice Maker, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Screened, Skylights
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Air Filter, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Deck, Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Partial, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price