Welcome to North Beach! This home features 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 2 additional bonus rooms on the main level. The walk-out basement and garden room has the potential to almost double the living and entertaining space! While many new home builders utilize 2Ã4 studs for both interior and exterior walls, this home was built with 2Ã6 studs- which is a higher standard in construction and offers added energy efficiency. A short walk to the boardwalk, check out the local shops and restaurants. The summertime farmer market and movies on the beach are just some of the activities this little town has to offer. Nestled away, on an extra-large, wooded lot, this home offers rare privacy in North Beach. Convenient to DC, Annapolis, Pax River.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,476 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
N. Ches. Beach
Telephone, Electric service available
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Refrigerator, Stove, Range Hood, Dryer, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- Unfinished Basement, Full, Poured
- Screened, Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Insert, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Unpaved.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Side Yard, Trees. No Thru Street, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price