BACK on the MARKET / Previous Buyers' have been Released -- INVESTOR ALERT ! ... Estate Sale of 1949 Built Colonial, Slate Roof BEAUTY with Garage , Parking in Driveway, Located on a Beautiful Street *Back Patio, Back Roof Deck * Interior Stone Gas Fireplace, Hardwoods on Main & Upper Level, Main Level Bedroom with Bath, combination washer/ dryer, Corner cabinets in Dining Room, 3 Total Bathrooms 1 each on 3 Levels, a Second Set Washer & Dryer in Lower Level *Recent Updates(with documents) include: New Gas Furnace / AC in 2019, New Fireplace Screen Door in 2021, Slate Roof Repair in 2018 *PLEASE Cash Purchase or Conventional or Fix Up Financing (for updating) * QUICK Possession ! ***List Agent will BUY your Home IF You Move-Up to this One(restrictions apply)
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Other, 2+ Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,803 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1949 Brick / Slate Roof Beauty W/ Garage
Other, Natural Gas
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood, Other. Forced Air, Other.
- Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Stone.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Deck
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Interior, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price