The home built in 1920 was initially two homes (a duplex) with a dividing wall and two front and back doors. Along the way, an owner converted it into a single-family home. The screened front porch and the kitchen now measure 32' wideâfamily kitchen with gas cooking. And the recent roof, gas furnace, and central air make an exceptional house close to all the conveniences of Reisterstown. There is parking for more than a dozen vehicles. In the back, there is a sizable workshop, an above-ground pool, and a 32' covered Trex deck with a ramp for strollers, motor toys, bikes, walker/ wheelchair, and perfect for all ages. The first-floor space with a full bath and laundry hook up (now used as an all-purpose room) could be a primary bedroom. It is also perfect for a guest or inlaw suite adjacent to the kitchen. Upstairs are three generous bedrooms and two more full updated baths. Could be a multi-gen home and perfect for all ages.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Other, 2 Story
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,652 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Other. Forced Air, Other.
- Vehicle Transfer Area, Other, 2+ Access Exits J, Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Playground, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price