Ideally positioned for an entertaining lifestyle is this upgraded 4,806 sqft brick front colonial set in a quiet cul-de-sac on a .28 acre corner homesite providing well-designed spaces and loads of natural light shining through all the replacement windows. This stately 4 level home welcomes you with a 2-story foyer, gleaming hardwoods, large profile crown moldings, decorative mill work and wainscoting, a formal living room, a well-trimmed formal dining room adorned with a ceiling medallion, a private study, and at the end of the foyer is a sunken family room highlighted by a floor to ceiling stone surround fireplace ..Perfect for preparing your favorite recipes is the remodeled gourmet kitchen boasting 42â wood cabinetry, amazing granite counters, decorative tile backsplash with inlays, a center island with a breakfast bar, gas cooktop, Broan elite range hood, GEÂ® stainless steel appliances, a beverage fridge, and an open breakfast room with French doors stepping out to the low maintenance deck with electric/retractable awning/canopy, stairs to a paver patio, and backyard. Ownerâs suite presents a cathedral ceiling, a breezy lighted ceiling fan, a sitting area, two huge walk-in closets, and a beautifully upgraded bath displaying a double vanity, a step-in frameless multi-head shower, a platform soaking tub, and custom tilework. Stairs from the upper hallway traverse to the upper most level with an architectural ceiling, a bedrooms, a sitting room, and a bath, ideal as an Au Pair suite or private getaway. Great for casual entertaining and fun, the finished lower level offers a wet bar, a games area, an exercise room with special flooring, an office, a full bath, a bonus room, and extra storage for your precious treasures. Community amenities: pool, tennis courts, tot lots and playground. Private Golf Club w/ Membership is also available! Highly convenient location provides easy access to South River, Main Street, multiple beaches, the Chesapeake Bay House, shopping, dining, recreation, 4 mile commute to Annapolis, boating, and close to the Naval Academy.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
4,608 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
South River Colony
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Partial, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price